RoHeHa_6264995
Long time no see.

Yep, I perfectly know nobody is reading my blog anyway, so I can be absolutely sure nobody is going crazy because I seem to have disappeared, or wandering all over the world roaring my name, or maybe yelling at police officers demanding them to set up a big investigation to find out what has happened. Phoo. That's a relief. At least I haven't caused a world-wide scandal.

I know you are not at all wondering, but still I'm gonna tell you where I've been. I very much want to tell you I've been lost in a jungle, alone, with no food or drinks and that I had to live on dead mice and wild grapes for more than a month until I was found by a handsome caveman who decided to make me his queen. But, alright, that's a lie, and good students shouldn't lie under any circumstances. So this is the truth: I've spent the last few weeks at my desk, up to my eyes with homework and trying to make my test results look passable. And, I have to admit, it was awesome. I never knew homework could be so charming. Oh I finally found my love...

More good news: I'm now the biggest nerd in my class. Isn't it awesome? NERDITISM RULES!!!!!! (Yes, I know "nerditism" is not a word, but who cares???)

Now, if you didn't know that, my class is officially pacpen-ing and terrorizing all over Facebook. Go to Facebook if you don't believe me, and you'll see it yourself. Also, we've just celebrated our form teacher, Miss Van Trang's birthday on Friday 22nd. It was absolutely not what I had planned, but still incredibly fun. We played a lot of games, read some poetry, made up some new lyrics for some songs and had a big feast. In a word, it was silly and memorable. It's so awesome to be in a pacpen class, you never know what to expect!!!

And finally, I feel sorry (for myself  T_T ) to say I'm gonna have the craziest week ever. Five one-period tests! How am I going to survive? Yes, I have spent most of my time digesting the Olympic book, but still I'm sure I'll be dead. Anybody please save me!

I think it's enough for today. My homework is waiting! See ya!

Peace,
The Nerd That is Going to Die from Tests.



P.S: Sorry I don't have time to post pictures. Five one-period tests! Maybe next time...
Bye!
0 Responses

Share your opinion

Quán trà là nơi tán dóc, không thể để chủ quán một mình độc thoại. Đã vào quán uống nước là phải nói chuyện với ai đó, nếu không nói thì đừng có vô. Không có ai đi cùng thì quay sang nói với... bàn bên cạnh, mà bàn bên cạnh toàn người lạ thì... cứ nói chuyện rồi sẽ quen :P
Chúc mọi người tán dóc vui vẻ!