RoHeHa_6264995
Good news and bad news.
I had my 6th swimming lesson yesterday and swimming is AWESOME!!! Two successive hours of swimming completely wore me out, but still it was super fun! Yesterday I even tried to take off a float (without the teacher's permission), it was harder to swim and more tiring, but I could swim almost 20 metres or so, and my mother said I was the best swimmer in our family!
And here's the bad news: The house next door is being repaired, and it has made an agonizingly bad effect on our house. Our roof was perfectly fine 3 months ago, but now it obviously need mending. 3 days ago we experienced a downpour late in the evening (well, actually it's a little weird to have such a heavy rain at that time of the day) and it was a disaster. All the walls got wet, the rain was dripping everywhere on the staircase, and the whole kitchen floor was in water. More awfully, I was at home alone! Well, almost alone, my little evil sister doesn't count anyway. I had quite a hard time dealing with the little pond in the kitchen while my sister was jumping and screaming and pretending to be scared.
More badly, my mother said there was nothing we could do about it, and the construction of the next-door house will still cause more damage. The only thing we can do now is try to survive until the end of the rainy season, which is, according to her, about 100 days away. I know, it sounds like a novel, right? Well, if 10 years later you go to a bookstore and find a bestseller book named "One Hundred Days of Rain", you know who the author is.
Scary thought: One day, my kitchen will be full of water, and we'll have to cook and dine while swimming. Oh my goddess! I like swimming now, but apparently not THAT much!
2 Responses
  1. Sorry it's a very short blog post. I'm in a hurry. Swimming pool today!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    wao , you are so good . your blog is really great . let you do much better ha..


Share your opinion

Quán trà là nơi tán dóc, không thể để chủ quán một mình độc thoại. Đã vào quán uống nước là phải nói chuyện với ai đó, nếu không nói thì đừng có vô. Không có ai đi cùng thì quay sang nói với... bàn bên cạnh, mà bàn bên cạnh toàn người lạ thì... cứ nói chuyện rồi sẽ quen :P
Chúc mọi người tán dóc vui vẻ!